Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

Twin Turtle Quilts Shop

Took the 2 quilts to Twin Turtle Quilts Shop, owner: Teresa Popanz, located at 244 Allen St Clinton WI, where she is going to display and sell my patterns from her shop.

Grand opening for this shop is tomorrow through Oct 1st.  I plan on going over sometime this weekend and taking some friends with me.  This is a small but cute quilt shop, and  I'm certain she will do well with her shop.



My Pattern Forever Diamonds


Theresa Popanz, she told me this quilt took a second place at the Rock Valley Quilt Show this past summer.


Fast Patches

 She has "Fast Patches" pre cut appliques with pattern included in packet. Theresa said she came up with this idea about 5 years ago, pre cut these with her die cutter and package them with a pattern.  She tells me she has been very successful in selling these packets.  After seeing all of them I can see why.  They are just perfect to make small wall hangings or a large quilt with little work involved.  So if you want a quick appliqued piece, this is the way to go.  Theresa also designs and sells her own original patterns.

I hope you will visit her shop and visit with Theresa.

She also does long arm quilting (competition) LOL. She has a 12ft, and I only have the 10, so she has the capability to do Kings, which I cant.

We traded patterns, she purchased Floating Stars and I just had to buy 2 packets of her Fast Patches.  I was supposed to be getting rid of patterns, not buying more things for me to work on, but I just couldn't resist the Fast Patches.  Now to find the time to do something with them.  But that is for another day.


No comments: