Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A Class In Clinton

Took my friend Diane with me to a Foundation Paper Piecing class yesterday.

I have wanted to learn this for years and finally had the opportunity to take a class.

We enjoyed it tremendously and treated ourselves to a great pizza at "Boxcars" in Clinton.

Here is what I managed to finish in class:

The house was our first project and when we finished we started the star flower - don't know if that is what you call it but that is the way I described it.

PP is difficult and yet not.  It does take concentration, so this will not be a mindless sewing project that is for sure.

I have checked 2 of my to learn lists:  Hand turn applique and now Paper Piecing.

The trick now is to do more projects so I don't forget everything I learned.

I'm feeling better, at least I don't have the symptoms I did have and hopefully with meds I will be able to stay feeling well.

Gus is here today and he is already making me laugh.  He is playing vroom vroom with his matchbox cars and the path he wanted was under the kitchen chair (on purpose) he then tried to squeeze under the chair rungs - but got stuck.  Once I lifted the chair off of him he continued pushing his car around vroom vroom, but taking a clearer path.

Its going to be a good day.



No comments: