Search This Blog

Thursday, April 3, 2014

A Couple Of Little Things

Gus and I went to breakfast with "aunt DeeDee" and "cousin Kathie".

By the time we came home it was nap time for Gus and I really got quite a lot done while he took a 2 hr nap.

Before he came this morning I managed to sew on the binding to aunt Mary's quilt.

Last night I finished the paper piecing star block and this morning added a border around the block:



During nap time I made 2 labels for quilts - sewed the borders on "Wanda's Dream Catcher" sample quilt and quilted it - simple rick rack - or some people call it EKG.

This will be donated to long term care here in Edgerton for a wheel chair lap quilt.

I managed to get all of this done before Gus got up from his nap.

Now he is up and ready for the afternoon, so no more sewing/playing for me.


No comments: