Search This Blog

Friday, April 11, 2014

Its A 2fer Day

By that I mean I completed quilting of 2 quilts today.

Customer quilts:

Liz and her friends should be very proud of their handy work.  This quilt is going to the Veterans Home in Janesville.

Optical illusion, looks like there are curves, but actually the look comes from the use of rulers that are straight cut angles.  The pattern is called Chain of Events.  The color is off - it is really a  butter yellow.

I should have spent time outside, as the temps were in the 60's, however, because Gus was home with his daddy I took the time to finish some of my quilting.

The little guys is going to be with me for the next few days even over the weekend.  Hopefully, we can get outside for some of that time.

He loves being outside.  Yesterday he got his shoes, grabbing his coat and telling me "bye bye".  Who could say no to that.







No comments: