Search This Blog

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Quilting and Yard Work My Favorites

Finished a customer quilt that I had started yesterday.

This patchwork just called for large flowers, don't you agree?



Oh and by the way this gal has a new toy:   A new Ipad and I'm using it to take pictures, can I just say one word LOVE.  The pictures are so much truer in color and very seldom do I get a blurry out of focus.  If I do its only because I moved.

I have a 2nd new toy that I bought yesterday as well:

Now this might not seem exciting to some of you, but to me, this baby is one of my favorite new toys to play with in the yard.  Talk about sharp, man I cleared out some underbrush, dead limbs, even cut down a few saplings this afternoon.

I cleared 4 loads just like this one this afternoon.  It was more work picking up the brush than doing the trimming.

Where are my little helpers?????????

Because it was such a warm afternoon, I thought to myself, self what better day than today to do some brush clearing.  So self got busy and did just that.

I have 2 more quilts to do for the same customer as the quilt in this post, so tomorrow morning the routine will be the same, quilt a quilt and then if weather permits, more yard work.

Sometime between now and Sunday I have to consider cleaning my house, having my family over for Easter dinner, and I warned them to wear comfortable clothing as I plan on using them to do more yard stuff.

That is if the weather cooperates with us.

Now I'm rewarding myself with a slice of lasagna, and no I didn't make it - frozen but still very good.





No comments: