Search This Blog

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Busy Hands

That would be me - busy doing whatever is needed to be done.

This morning its another customer quilt - yesterday did one as well

Today:

back


I'm always excited when one of my customers uses one of MY patterns to make a quilt.  This is Knot Garden and it looks so lovely with red/white/blue


Yesterday was an unusual quilt - customer brought a quilt that had already been quilted by another quilter, but she felt it needed more quilting and asked if I could fill in the blanks.

So I did:







These are the after pictures




These are before I added more stitching   Filling in negative space with stippling, veined the leaves - added flowers petals and even more stitching  to other areas of the quilt and appliques.

It was beautiful before, and now the customer is even more pleased with it.

No comments: