Search This Blog

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Grand Illusion

That is the name of the pattern by Bonnie Hunter for this perfectly awesome quilt.



Customer did an amazing wonderful job piecing this.

She tells me it was a mystery quilt -  I have never done a mystery quilt - but if this is the results I may have to consider it one day.  If anyone is looking for this - Bonnie Hunter has it on her blog.

I have not been idle since my last charity quilt, I have moved on to more of my own - busting scraps still, but making some really large sized quilts for me.

Hanging in my closet are 3 of my own quilts to be quilted and I just started another one.

My plan!......   To have a quilt for MY bed for the change of seasons and holidays.    I'm currently working on a red, white, blue for the 4th of July -  its coming together nicely.  Fingers crossed I will actually have it done by this 4th of July.

For now I'm  just waiting for it to warm up a little outside, then its time tackle a few flower beds cleanup.

The only way I'm going to make it outside is if I totally ignore my sewing room.  Not an easy task for sure.


No comments: