Search This Blog

Sunday, August 16, 2015

A Very Special Quilt

A good quilting friend of mine gave me a huge bed size quilt  - 92.5x102.5 -  that she wanted custom quilted - oh yes another and I have been posting pics here and there on Face Book


Here is the final quilt in its entirety = just finished minutes ago





Its a gorgeous quilt - she said she has had this for years and finally decided to complete it -  I had it for a while waiting its turn and now she can finally take it home -   and I can add to my photo library.

I have to laugh though, because I get custom quilts only once in awhile and manage to do more edge to edge, but these last 2 customs have been a real challenge because of the size and the amount of customizing done.

They came in almost at the same time so I knew my work was cut out for me.

I have one more custom to do and then its back to the edge to edge again.






No comments: