Search This Blog

Saturday, September 26, 2015

All Day Project

Normally I can get a large quilt done in 5 or 6 hours -  today, however, was a different story.

Fighting through the back pain - yes still sore from yesterday -  I did manage to get this awesome quilt done just a few minutes ago.

Here's how the day goes -  quilt a row - rest for around 20 min if not longer - quilt another row - rest - etc etc - for 13 rows.

Determination to get this finished today so I can deliver to customer tomorrow.


I know she is going to say I could have taken more time, but I know how important this quilt is to her.


Besides if I stopped doing what is needed because of pain I would not get much done around here.

Although I think I really messed it up yesterday.  I should be feeling a whole bunch better today, but Not!

Anyway, enough of the boo hoo

Stitched using a panto called Santa Anna Grande

Now for sitting back the rest of the night and watching Badgers Football.

Tomorrow will be a better day.


No comments: