Search This Blog

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Etc Etc Etc

I haven't been writing anything lately because sometimes I feel like I'm just repeating myself for myself.

Yes I quilt!

Yes I post pictures of those quilts, mine and my customers!

Yes I post pictures of Gus who I see regularly! (after all he is here 3 days a week) and who could resist taking pictures  If I saw my other grand kids more often I would be posting pictures of them as well.
   
Yes I go with my girlfriends to quilting events! - Why? because its my business and my passion

My goodness I'm going to be 70 and what else can I do - but work on my "hobby" as some people call it - I call it therapy in addition to making money

I travel when I can as much as I can and yes it usually involves something to do with fabric (go figure)

Just went on a quilters retreat last weekend.  Fun for me!!!

Dinner out with girlfriends and occasionally with couples that Wayne and I have known for years.

My life is not challenging, exciting, or glamorous but its a good life for me.

So turn away if you don't want to be bombarded with pictures because  I haven't posted recently

Starting with a few retreat pictures:









of course this isn't nearly as many pictures as I took ( lucky you )



and now Gus:









and quilts:







some of my favs from quilt show







and there are more - so you see what happens when I don't post for a while  -

So this is who I am and what I do  etc etc etc

Oh and lets not forget flowers


There that pretty much covers it for the past few weeks 

No comments: