Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2016

No Idle Hands


Nope not for me.

After quilting the owl quilt and another (pic to follow) for Two Chatelaine's Farm Retreat house, my friend Candy and I delivered them.

I was nosey and wanted to check it out for possible retreat gathering later this year.

Its a absolutely charming 100 year old farm house, with all the lighting and amenities we ask for at a retreat house.

What fun to go there and see the quilts I'm quilting being displayed.


Number 3 - this one reminds me of a Victorian or English garden - quilted it free hand feathered flowers




Number 2 - Beautiful green foliage and flowers- quilted using a panto  Fern Gully -

Wont they look nice in a vintage farm house setting.

After inspecting the retreat house we headed to Belleville - Patches and Petals - a new shop for me -


In addition to working on these I have kept busy playing around with decorating balls turning them into Christmas balls.

This is my first attempt - and it took a whole lot longer than I thought it would. That's the way it goes on a first try - the next ones will go faster I'm sure.



My imagination is running wild on all the possibilities!!!.  And.... I still have to make my fold n stitch wreath for Valentine's day -  which its going to be a short display as its almost here and Im way behind.

No comments: